domingo, agosto 02, 2009

Please read and help

Hello. I write this letter because it seems to me that it is last and unique output from a situation.

My name is Yuliya, I am from simple family, my life developed as at the simple person. When I studied in institute, I have met the love. We have got married and at us was born kid. We lived at my parents in a small shabby small house.
Made the big plans for the future, were going to buy an apartment in the mortgage, my husband Andrey not bad earned the mechanic. I was very happy, with me were my favorite husband and my fine son.
There was a misfortune. My husband was lost in auto accident and we with Artem there were one. I very hardly experienced loss of the spouse, at me was nervous failure, unique sense of my life there was my son Artem. And it has helped me to go through all problems …
Life began to be adjusted, but the destiny has prepared me for new test..
My loved Artem was hardly ill. At him was developed Cancer of a brain. And now urgently is required the rate of chemotherapy. It to not do without in any way if to hesitate, only it will be worse. And it is hard for me to speak about it and the more so to realize it, but the question stands about life and death …
I in despair and I do not know that to me now to do. One procedure chemotherapy cost 10 thousand dollars. In our case course of treatment consists of 3 procedures. Treatment total leaves will cost 30 thousand. It is very big sum for me and for my family. We search for variants to find the sum even on first procedure, but while all is vain.
I tried to take the credit, but to me have given up, now crisis and to take the credit very difficultly, especially in my situation. Addressed in welfare funds and the organizations, and they cannot help me, crisis has confused all plans, financing has stopped, my result again negative. There was an attempt will address with my problem to citizens but as it frequently happens people do not want to listen and the more so to help another's problems, they are borrowed only with themselves. The economic situation in the country has worsened, together with it the standard of living, people became hard and there is no sense to address to them. All ways are blocked.
I have met old familiar Alexander, which has prompted me variant, he has told me that there is an opportunity to address abroad. In the advanced countries, even in difficult times people do not lose humanity and compassion. Alexander will help me with dispatch of letters, and I should write the message. That I now also do with tears on eyes. Because this variant is my last hope. I know it can seem strange that I address to you, but please though for 1 second put myself on my place … Health Artem for me above all, I would give life for him, for his happiness if only he lived. I believe that joint efforts we can correct a situation.
If you have opportunity to help me and my kid Artem, I ask you to make it as soon as possible, because time now against us.
Essential elements on which you can list means:

Beneficiary’s bank: URALSIB BANK OAO
SWIFT: AVTBRUMM
IN FAVOUR OF URALSIB BANK OAO NIZHNIY NOVGOROD BRANCH
SWIFT: AVTBRUM1014
ADDRESS: 13 VARVARSKAYA STR., N.NOVGOROD
RUSSIA

Account: 8900060689

Intermediary: BANK OF NEW YORK, NEW YORK N.Y., USA
SWIFT: IRVTUS3N

Beneficiary Customer: YULIYA KHANTYA
Acc. â„– 40817840716009000294
Details of payment: PRIVATE TRANSFER FOR OPERATION

I ask to help me who can than, you see even the insignificant sum can help with a result.
You can contact me to e-mail: lkhantya@googlemail.com
PS our photo you can see: http://photofile.ru/users/khantya/150118770/153824484/#mainImageLink

No hay comentarios: